Thursday, February 7, 2013

Introduction

Allow me to introduce myself............

My name is Reon Mcilwain. I'm a Personal Trainer and an all around fitness enthusiast for  over a decade now.  I haven't always been on this path. At one point in my life I knew nothing about exercising and healthy eating. These things were like a "foreign language" to me! But as with everything in life, "time brings about change"!!

As I look back on my experiences within the realm of health and fitness; I can see that this lifestyle has  opened doors for me that I could not have imagined. Ive  meet alot of great people and Ive been able to help many individuals obtain and maintain their health and fitness goals. I even lost
80 lbs along the way! Which I'll speak more about in later posts.........

For now,  I want to inform those that are reading this my reasoning for creating this blog in the first place..............

I initially created this blog to simply inform others how they could eat and exercise smarter, not harder. I would like to share some of the practical wisdom that Ive learned from watching others and dealing with my own shortcomings. I do realize that there's a ton of health/fitness info out there. However, I feel that I have some valuable input as well.

Before I leave, I want to share with you what I always tell those that are "striving" for better health:

"Exercise doesn't necessarily have to be hard, But if you plan to be healthy/fit for a lifetime, its mandatory that you exercise smart!!


Until next time....................

No comments:

Post a Comment