Sunday, June 2, 2013

Are you a Sweet tooth Junkie???

Do you like sweets??? I know I do. As a matter of fact, I like just about everything--cakes, cookies, pies, ice cream, etc. And there's nothing wrong with enjoying all these good things. However, if one is trying to reach a goal, such as "trimming up the waistline".......too many sweets  will stop one from reaching that goal.

As for myself, I still eat some of the (sweets things) that I like. In my opinion, its not wise to deny oneself from all the foods that are enjoyable...........I just practice "self control" and eat sweet things in "moderation".






*** The purpose of this post is to inform individuals of the major impact that our diet has when striving  for better health and fitness. I am a Certified Personal Trainer -not a Dietician. When seeking a suitable eating plan, seek the knowledge and/or services of a dietician.

No comments:

Post a Comment